Welcome to CORE Careers!
At CORE, team culture is everything. So people who contribute to it are important to us.
We are proud of our CORE community, where teamwork, trust, and mutual respect, as well as curiosity and openness are of utmost importance.
We are part of the globally recognized Zehnder Group, but here in Reinsdorf we pride ourselves in maintaining a family-like atmosphere.
To strengthen our Logistics team at the site in Vancouver, Canada, we are immediately looking for a:
Logistics, Warehouse and Shipping Coordinator (m/f/d)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Permanent employment
- Attractive compensation
- Extensive training in a modern work setting
- Appealing working environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Organize and execute shipments with suppliers, customers and freight forwarders to achieve on time/as scheduled deliveries & receipts as cost effectively as possible:
– Organize and maintain shipping schedules, review shipping plans and coordinate with production schedules
– Coordinate and manage all outbound/inbound shipments with carriers and freight forwarders
– Produce all needed national and international shipping documents such as: commercial invoices, packing slips, bill of lading etc.
– Coordinate with finance to confirm delivery of products to customers and receipt of materials from suppliers
– Track, monitor and expedite shipments when required
- Ensure appropriate packaging is applied depending on products shipped
- Be responsible for domestic and international shipping & logistics along with inventory & warehouse operations across multiple facilities
- Identify opportunities to save on shipping and logistics costs and look to optimize processes
- Assist in maintaining appropriate and accurate inventory levels and coordinate with material and production planning
- Improve and optimize warehouse space
- Manage inventory movements and support inventory audits including end of the month/year and cycle counting
- Assist with ERP system implementation as it relates to inventory management
- Develop performance metrics and report on trends and improvements
- Help to maintain the operation and improvement of the material Kanban system where applied
- Ensure that warehouse and storage facilities are professionally maintained consistent with 5S and safety requirements
- Other duties as assigned which may include such items as: incoming/outgoing quality inspection, facility support
- 5+ years of experience with a strong understanding of Logistics/Shipping and Warehouse Operations
- Post-Secondary education, such as college or university
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize activities
- Positive attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with diverse teams
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 (specifically, Outlook, Excel, and Word) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Platform or an equivalent ERP Platform
- Embraces change and interested in organizational improvements
- Eager to learn and take on challenges
- Fork-lift driving experience/license and First Aid training is an asset
- Appreciates the following CORE values of:
If you find yourself reflected in this job specification, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Please submit a cover letter and resume as part of your application.
CORE Energy Recovery Systems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind.