Welcome to CORE Careers!
At CORE, team culture is everything. So people who contribute to it are important to us.
We are proud of our CORE community, where teamwork, trust, and mutual respect, as well as curiosity and openness are of utmost importance.
We are part of the globally recognized Zehnder Group, but here in Reinsdorf we pride ourselves in maintaining a family-like atmosphere.
To strengthen our Development team at the site in Vancouver, Canada, we are immediately looking for a:
Applications Engineer (HVAC) (m/f/d)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Permanent employment
- Attractive compensation
- Extensive training in a modern work setting
- Appealing working environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide technical support to the sales and marketing departments as required to meet customer needs
- Give technical support for energy recovery applications, troubleshooting and customer training; as well as assisting the marketing department with literary contributions in the form of white papers, case studies and competitive analyses
- Supporting the Regional Sales Managers and the VP of Marketing with technical expertise in air-to-air energy recovery systems
- Develop and present technical training programs for customers, including webinars and presentations for industry events
- Work with the engineering team to maintain compliance with industry standards (AHRI, ASHRAE, etc.), while ensuring strong communication with the sales and marketing teams about progress and customer needs
- Prepare product selections and use the CRM system to document and track customer projects
- Provide customer support by aiding in troubleshooting of products
- Develop knowledge of the HVAC industry, specifically the competitive landscape, while maintaining industry association accreditations (ASHRAE, AHRI)
- Publish white papers and case studies to build industry awareness of CORE’s products
- Maintain CORE’s selection software
- Provide excellent customer service, quality technical advice, engaging presentations and assist in building partner relationships
- Follow all industry safety guidelines and standards
- Quality Assurance and Process Management
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer or Mechanical Engineering Technologist
- A specialism in building systems or HVAC design
- 3-5 years of industry experience, with AHU design experience
- Strong technical knowledge of air-to-air energy recovery devices and ASHRAE standards and codes
- Ability to multi-task and embrace opportunities to take on new challenges
- Proven analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, with a proven ability to collaborate – works and plays well with others in a strong team environment
- Autonomous, capable of working remotely
- Ability to take initiative and provide innovative solutions
- Excellent computer software skills (Microsoft Office Suite, CAD and Excel proficiency required)
- Knowledge of ERP systems/Microsoft Dynamics would be an asset
If you find yourself reflected in this job specification, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Please submit a cover letter and resume as part of your application.
CORE Energy Recovery Systems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind.