Welcome to CORE Careers!
At CORE, team culture is everything. So the people who contribute to it are very important to us.
We are proud of our CORE community, where teamwork, trust, and mutual respect, as well as curiosity and openness are of utmost importance.
We are part of the globally recognized Zehnder Group, but here in Reinsdorf we pride ourselves in maintaining a family-like atmosphere.
To strengthen our Production team at the site in 08141 Reinsdorf (near Zwickau), Germany, we are immediately looking for a:
Warehouse Logistics Employee (m/f/d)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Starting salary of €14/hour
- Permanent employment contract with 39 hours/week
- Regulated working hours and a working-time account
- Performance-related compensation
- Year-end bonus
- Shopping card with monthly recharge
- Free beverages
- Extensive training in a modern work setting
- Attractive working environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Picking and packing activities/picking orders
- Control and processing of incoming and outgoing goods
- Processing of returns
- Preparation and checking of accompanying documents
- Visual inspections
- Inventory management
- Resourcing materials
- Processing of orders and discrepancies in the merchandise management system
- Successfully completed education or official training in the logistics field, e.g., as a warehouse logistics specialist
- Experience as a warehouse clerk or commercial packer
- Very good application skills in MS Office
- Professional experience in freight transport/logistics
- Possess a verified certificate for operating industrial trucks
- Confident handling of a forklift truck
- Experience with an inventory control program (e.g., SAP) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of English is desirable
- Team-oriented, flexible, accurate
- Have an independent working style
- Willingness to work in a 3-shift schedule
If you find yourself reflected in this job specification, we would be pleased to hear from you.