Welcome to CORE Careers!
At CORE, team culture is everything. So people who contribute to it are important to us.
We are proud of our CORE community, where teamwork, trust, and mutual respect, as well as curiosity and openness are of utmost importance.
We are part of the globally recognized Zehnder Group, but here in Reinsdorf we pride ourselves in maintaining a family-like atmosphere.
To strengthen our Human Resources team at the site in 08141 Reinsdorf (near Zwickau), Germany, we are
immediately looking for a:
Senior HR Manager (m/f/d)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Permanent employment
- Attractive compansation
- Year-end bonus
- Shopping-Card with monthly recharge
- Free beverages
- Extensive training in a modern work setting
- Appealing working environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Recruitment and promotion or further development of our talented employees
- Continuous improvement and optimization of HR through e.g. more efficient and effective processes and methods
- HR business partner for local management, in particular regarding recruitment efforts in production
- Lead operational HR tasks, such as contract management, onboarding of new employees and general administration
- Implementation and, if necessary, adaptation of HR regulations, such as the appropriate training of local management
- Conducting regular employee training on CORE values and leadership principles
- Support in the preparation of the local HR budget
- Reliable HR partner for the managers of the Reinsdorf site
- Convince and persuade individuals to follow CORE values
- Confidant of all internal and external partners
- Demonstrate social competence, as well as very good intercultural and communication skills
- Show a “hands-on” mentality as well as customer and service-oriented attitude
- Be an inspiring, pro-active, and decisive team player with independent working style
- Required language skills: German (native speaker), English (fluent in spoken and written)
- At least 5 years of HR management experience
- Experience in all areas of HR management, especially very good experience in change management and intercultural communication
- Strong experience in human resources and HR marketing
- Experience in the creation and implementation of HR governance
- Strong affinity for and experienced in issues related to digitalization in HR
- Very good application skills in MS Office and in common HR information systems such as SuccessFactor
- Higher business education and further training in HR management
If you find yourself reflected in this job specification, we would be pleased to hear from you.