Welcome to CORE Careers!
At CORE, team culture is everything. So people who contribute to it are important to us.
We are proud of our CORE community, where teamwork, trust, and mutual respect, as well as curiosity and openness are of utmost importance.
We are part of the globally recognized Zehnder Group, but here in Reinsdorf we pride ourselves in maintaining a family-like atmosphere.
To strengthen our Production Technology team at the site in 08141 Reinsdorf (near Zwickau), Germany, we are immediately looking for a:
Production Technologist (m/f/d)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Permanent employment
- Attractive compansation
- Year-end bonus
- Shopping-Card with monthly recharge
- Free beverages
- Extensive training in a modern work setting
- Appealing working environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Supervision of manufacturing equipment in series production and support in the elimination of process malfunctions
- Training of employees for the adjustment and operation of production equipment
- Development and optimization of production processes for the manufacture of plastic heat exchangers and ventilation units together with the development, production and maintenance departments
- Support and management of projects, e.g. for expansion, modernization or acquisition of production equipment
- Support in the collection and evaluation of operating data
- Support of the digitalization process in production
- Cooperation with the Research and Innovation department in transferring developments to series production (from pilot series to start of production)
- Creation and updating of process flows, work and procedural instructions
- Successfully completed training as an industrial foreman/engineer in the field of technology/mechanical engineering or comparable training
- At least 3 years of practical experience in this field
- Ideally knowledge in plastics processing – especially in the field of plastics joining technology
- Programming knowledge and experience in the field of digitalization desirable
- Experience in electrical engineering/control technology desirable
- Good CAD software knowledge as well as good design skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Independent working style, strong communication skills and team player
- Process-oriented and structured thinking
- Reliable and flexible
If you find yourself reflected in this job specification, we would be pleased to hear from you.