Welcome to CORE Careers!
At CORE, team culture is everything. So people who contribute to it are important to us.
We are proud of our CORE community, where teamwork, trust, and mutual respect, as well as curiosity and openness are of utmost importance.
We are part of the globally recognized Zehnder Group, but here in Reinsdorf we pride ourselves in maintaining a family-like atmosphere.
To strengthen our Development team at the site in 08141 Reinsdorf (near Zwickau), Germany, we are immediately looking for a:
Development Engineer (m/f/d)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Permanent employment
- Attractive compansation
- Year-end bonus
- Shopping-Card with monthly recharge
- Free beverages
- Extensive training in a modern work setting
- Appealing working environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Development of products and solutions in the field of ventilation and heat recovery within the scope of coordinated projects and in interdisciplinary cooperation with project teams
- Preparation of the complete project-related CAD and related technical documentation
- Development of solution proposals, risk assessments and further analyses
- Derivation and implementation of technical changes to existing products
- Collaboration in the basic development of new technologies, materials and applications in the fields of ventilation technology and heat exchangers
- Observation of latest technical trends and developments (patents, standards, etc.)
- Close cooperation with other departments such as Product Management, Production, Sales and with relevant partners within Zehnder Group as well as external partners, if applicable, to ensure the early transfer of new trends/technologies into operational development
- Regular reporting to the department management
- University degree in a technical field (e.g. mechanical engineering, plant engineering, supply engineering)
- Sound knowledge of the use of 3D CAD software, preferably INVENTOR, as well as confident handling of MS Office
- Several years of professional experience in product development, preferably in the ventilation and air conditioning sector
- Knowledge of plastic part design, as well as common joining and manufacturing processes
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience in the implementation of projects
- Passion for developing solutions together with international customers and business partners
- Intercultural experience, willingness to travel
- “Hands-on” mentality
- Openness and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- High degree of self-motivation and organization, proactive and decisive
- Great sense of responsibility and cost awareness
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working
If you find yourself reflected in this job specification, we would be pleased to hear from you.